Enterprise (Switches & Routers)
Onemind Services Partner with Training World 360 for our training delivery and Lab delivery is Backed up our Partner Cloudmylab.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX) 3.0
This course consists of Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) content merged into a single course. Overlapping content between ICND1 and ICND2 is eliminated and content is rearranged for the purpose of the course flow. Students will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, connecting to a WAN, and identifying basic security threats. It also includes more in-depth topics that teach learners how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks, preparing students for the Cisco CCNA certification.
Module 1: Building a Simple Network
Module 2: Establishing Internet Connectivity
Module 3: Summary Challenge
Module 4: Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Network
Module 5: Introducing IPv6
Module 6: Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
Module 7: Implementing Network Device Security
Module 8: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
Module 9: Summary Challenge
Module 10: Implement a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
Module 11: Implementing Wide-Area Networks
Module 12: Network Device Management
Module 13: Summary Challenge
Audience and Prerequistes
Before taking the CCNAX course, learners should be familiar with:
1. Basic PC operating system navigation skills
2. Basic Internet usage skills
3. Basic IP address knowledge
4. Good understanding of network fundamental
CCNP Routing and Switching Bootcamp v2.0 (CCNP-RS-BC v2.0)
- Module 1: Basic Concepts and Network Design
- Module 2: Campus Network Architecture
- Module 3: Spanning Tree Implementation
- Module 4: Configuring Inter-VLAN Routing
- Module 5: Implementing High Availability Networks
- Module 6: First Hop Redundancy Implementation
- Module 7: Campus Network Security
- Module 1: Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- Module 2: EIGRP Implementation
- Module 3: OSPF Implementation
- Module 4: Configuration of Redistribution
- Module 5: Path Control Implementation
- Module 6: Enterprise Internet Connectivity
- Module 7: Routers and Routing Protocol Hardening
- Module 1: Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
- Module 3: Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Module 4: Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
- Module 5: Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
- Module 6: Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd.
Audience and Prerequistes
- Channel Partners
Those wishing to achieve their CCNP Route and Switch Certification.